Tuesday, July 30, 2019

loss

I know you foster parents will understand, I sit here in the dark with my husband and Benjamin asleep on a cruise ship and I am crying for a child I feel that I wasn't able to help. I know in my mind that moving him was for the best of our family, perhaps moving him was in his best interest since he wasn't growing in our family, BUT, dang I miss him. I love him and I know he thought we were his family. I hope that little one is doing well. I pray that he lands where he needs to be. As sad as I feel, I know it was necessary. He was taking so much of my mothering that I feel like my kids were starting to suffer from it. Seriously, he took so much of my attention and time. Ugh, it hurts.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry. I know that was a hard decision. You've made the right one.

    ReplyDelete