Saturday, July 27, 2019

Baltimore


We got home from Atlanta and packed our bags. Some to go to my friends house and some to go on a cruise. Our cruise is going out of Baltimore and is hitting all ports that I have never been to before.

















We arrived in Baltimore early enough to take in some sights and then meet my brother Scott for dinner. I am not sure why my baby is sitting so far from me!


Anthony surpassed Scott in height long ago.


Anyone from Baltimore? I'd have to say the city is too big for my likes. They do have a beautiful waterfront area.

2 comments:

  1. I'm originally from the suburbs of Baltimore but have lived in Florida since the end of 1989. Lots of my family is still up there so we go visit at least once a year. The city itself used to be a big part of my life. I love it, warts and all, but I hate winter. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use to live there they have one of the best children museum downtown also the seafood there is amazing

    ReplyDelete