Tuesday, July 9, 2019

July 4th - kids

We had a nice quiet 4th of July. We cooked shish kebobs and ate pie.

Then we decided to have a photo session. The kids picked their clothing and poses.

Larissa 

Joselin gave her that outfit as it didn't fit her. Well, it fit Larissa great and she is a good foot taller than Joselin so I can see it didn't fit. Going into 8th grade.





Emma

I think I like the picture of her sitting the best. Hard to believe she is starting middle school, she is still such a child at heart.




Michelle

I think I like her tree picture the best. Starting high school next year!




Anthony

Says he doesn't do poses but he let me take his picture. Going into the 10th grade.



Benjamin

Ach, starting kindergarten and I am not ready for him to leave me all day.





Owen

Growing up fast! Getting lots of teeth and suddenly looking older.



Vaida

Such a pistol. September birthday means she misses the cut off for kindergarten. She is such a feisty thing, loves adventure. Used to be terrified of Benjamin's activity level and now she joins him in adventures.






Vaida needed to do a paint pour too.








Hope everyone is doing well and having a great summer. Should I do a paint pout video?

Big things are happening, will post tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Kindergarten already? I remember reading when he first came home. My goodness! All of the pictures are great!

    ReplyDelete