Monday, December 10, 2018

Singing Christmas Tree

A friend asked me to go to the Singing Christmas Tree with her. I had never been and it was free so I decided to go and take a couple of kids. 

We really enjoyed it. Everyone was really into their performances. Definitely something I want to do again next year. 














Do you have specific activities that you do every year? Adding something new or taking anything away? I find that I have really streamlined what we do making life easier on me. Coming soon will be our annual ornament party.


2 comments:

  1. We have a live nativity near us so we attend every year. i have young children who can really begin to understand the true story of Christmas,so we all enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many different activities we've done over the years! This year I asked the kids to tell me their favorites so we can prioritize. I'm going to post about them today.

    ReplyDelete