Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Photo Shoot

Benjamin is taking acting classes at his request following in Larissa’s footsteps. They both love it . They had a photo shoot this last weekend. Larissa has a longer photo shoot with multiple outfit changes and Benjamin had his first one with only one outfit. He did great waiting for hours for Larissa to get her turn. They took his pictures right after hers.

Their modeling agency has asked us to keep up our Instagram, folks I am bad with that. I am old, I do Facebook. But I am going to try and post pictures there. For the interested, I am felmel1. Look me up. Remind me to keep it up. I have all this spare time.

Including a few pictures I took. I tried to stay out of the way. The photographer was Krisztian Lonyai.  This is all new to me, but I did look him up and he has some nice pictures. The kids really enjoyed him and Benjamin went up and asked him to watch him walk the runway! He loved walking the runway.

Larissa has an agent that wants her to go to New York on spring break and another agent wants to see her in LA. Right now we are thinking about doing a show in Dallas in June. Both kids auditioned for and are walking in Concord Fashion Week in March. Having fun with it right now.








2 comments:

  1. How exciting! I hope you guys can manage New York or LA. What a fun home school field trip! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these updates! I love good things happening for those kids.

    ReplyDelete