Sunday, December 30, 2018

Christmas 2018

I know I haven't posted much but I have been pouring my time into the family. We have been busy....

Had our annual ornament party. Funny, I didn't take pictures of all the ornaments made. Everyone brings food and I supply the stuff for ornaments. We had a great time spending time together...





I think one of the favorite things was the little beaded angels.



 Then we went t go see our usual Santa...  Benjamin had a lot to say




This little one wasn't so sure and wouldn't take the bribery...er, can cane.



Miguel had no problem sitting on his lap.





Anthony won't sit on his lap but will take a group picture to make me happy and get some Schlotzkys and Baskin Robbin ice cream.


Then Larissa made her little Noel video. She hadn't been singing for quite a while then decided to start taking lessons again two weeks prior to making the video. She heard Noel at the Singing Christmas Tree show and her teacher asked her to record it.



Then I had a painting party at a friends house... they painted snowmen.




and now it is very late so I will continue tomorrow!






No comments:

Post a Comment