Thursday, October 25, 2018

Scarowinds


We decided to try out Scarowinds. I had planned on bringing  Benjamin then noticed a little disclaimer stating not to bring kids under the age of 13. I thought it was because it was too scary. I was glad that I didn’t bring younger kids but it wasn’t because of the scary part, it was because they had limited rides open and they would have been bored because they couldn’t ride those rides.




Larissa and Michelle rode this sling shot type of ride! It was high and fast.











It was open 7pm to midnight. We stayed until the end because lines were so long that you had to stay the entire time just to ride a few rides. You could pay extra for a fast pass but I typically don’t do that. 

Anyone go to Scarowinds in Charlotte? Interested in your opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment