Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Neighbor

Would anyone like to have my neighbor? I am so fed up with him. Last weekend my kids were in our back yard playing hide and seek. He came up to the fence and told Benjamin that he was calling the cops on him. Benjamin came in the house all scared. He was scared for two days that the police would show up. I kept telling him that the police were not going to come. That if the neighbor called to tell them that the kids playing next door caused his dog to bark at 5 pm then they would laugh at him. I went to the fence and hollered for him. Yelled at him to leave my kids alone. That he made a 4 year old cry! He wouldn't come out.


I am so tired of him. Last year we worked so hard on having the kids be quiet that we didn't even enjoy our pool. That isn't happening this year. As a matter of fact I am looking at getting some music out back We are planning on a pergola to cover the back so that the girls don't have to worry about him peaking over the fence at them. We were going to do it last year but time got away from us. I am doing it this year.

We also purchased a new playhouse and are in the process of building a deck to put it on. I have lots of plans just not so much time and money! Anyone else have projects that they are working on.... or thinking of working on.


3 comments:

  1. Yep. Bullies won't face someone their own size...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strategically placed sprinkler heads to turn on when he starts yelling? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fast growing shrubs and a visit from a friendly police officer to explain when it is a good time to call the police.

    ReplyDelete