Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Boys and their Toys

I am still decluttering. Actually I had to take a break but I am back at it while I am able to get into closets. I took some bags to Goodwill and stepped in because you never know what kind of bargain you can find. Oh, I know, what good is it to purge if you go inside and get more!

Benjamin saw a big wheel. He wanted it so badly. It looked too big to me, I didn't think his feet would reach the pedals so I thought I was safe in telling him he could get it if he could get it to go.  Silly me.


He also found a helmet while riding around. The total was under $10 .


Yes, it is sitting inside our house. 

Jason just had to try out the new ride. He had something similar many years ago.


He offered to show Benjamin how to "peel out" in our dining room.


I don't think that boys ever really grow up, their toys just get bigger and more expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment