Thursday, December 29, 2016

Christmas 2016



Our Christmas was very laid back. Christmas Eve we decorated some ornaments and did a little baking. Some chose to repeat behaviors and missed out on some stuff.





John and I stayed up late putting together cars. After he headed to bed I worked on stuffing stockings and putting everything else out.


We had to wake Benjamin up in the morning which was nice since I got to sleep at 5 am.


He loves his blue car and takes great care of his baby.


The kids went in and watched grandma open her gifts and to receive their gifts from her.


We had a great feast, even Noah got filled. We had so many guests that we ran out of plates.


Merry Christmas!


1 comment:

  1. I use paper plates when everyone comes Christmas Eve. I'd rather concentrate on the people than the dishes. And to be on the safe side, I bought a pack of 50 so we could use them again the next noon with just those of us in the house. But Adam decided to come over and bring Tara, Kealan and Sierra. So that was nice.

    ReplyDelete