Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Ramblings

Have you ever run up to McDonald's to buy a Happy Meal toy because the kids didn't get the same toy?

I normally don't.  But when your girls are into Monster High and two out of three got the glasses....well, I did. 

Crisis averted for $2.


So I got to take pictures.  Lots of pictures.  I love the digital age.  I remember when film and developing was costly and so out your control.  You hoped that the pictures came out well.  You didn't know for sure until you got them back.  Sometimes a whole roll would be bad and the picture moment was gone.  Yes, I love digital cameras and the ability to take many pictures and not worry about the cost.  I do however miss the photo albums that used to sit around.  Maybe I need to make up some photo albums for the kids to look through.






I sure wish that Emma's hair would grow faster!  She wants me to braid it, I tell her to stop cutting it so that I can!  We have been treating it since it was getting a tinge of green in it from swimming all summer.  I didn't think that the salt pools did that but apparently they do.  At least not to the extreme that I used to get as a kid from choline. 

Emma was shocked to learn that I was once a blond as well.  Every summer my hair turned green and I started school with a short hair cut.



It is October and time to start thinking about Halloween costumes.  I have kids who want to be a Batman, pirate, basketball player and Elsa.  Can you guess who wants to be what?

1 comment:

  1. You should be able to just take the unopened toy back and exchange it. But if they ripped it open and then wanted the other one, not.

    ReplyDelete