Thursday, January 3, 2013

Where have I been? Painting, painting and more painting!

I have a friend who decided to open a consignment store. She asked me for some animal print furniture. So...... my dining room became a total mess.

 
Leopard print dresser....
 

 


 
Zebra print dresser....
 



 
Then, since I have so much free time on my hands (just a little sarcasm) I took on the task of fixing and painting some of the furniture that she was buying.  I am really enjoying doing this for her.  I have a week until I start student teaching so I am trying to finish as many projects as possible.
 
 
A work in progress...
 

Now I have been asked for my business card (which I don't have) and have some jobs lined up.  Tomorrow I meet with one person to get a piece of furniture for painting.  I think that life just might get a little interesting around here.  I wish I had just a few more hours in the day.

Tomorrow, a kids post.

3 comments: