Saturday, August 19, 2017

Back to School

Kids started back to school on the 17th.

This year I have kids in the 8th, 7th, 6th, 4th and kindergarten.






Apparently her backpack smells good.


Middle schoolers


Elementary schoolers



Larissa was pretty anxious about starting middle school, all the other kids were pretty excited. Coming home Larissa was the only one who wasn't happy with school. I told her that she would get used to changing classes and it would be fine. The second day she came home in a much better mood and said that she liked school. 

I really need to get my foster kid into a 4K program but I still don't have a birth certificate. Benjamin is enrolled in a 3K program that starts after Labor. I am not ready for that but he wants to go. It is only 3 hours a day so I should be OK.

Anyone else start school yet?

4 comments:

  1. Ours started the 14th. 3rd grade and kindergarten. So far, so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We started 17th-- one junior, 2 in 7th. Have to wait until this stupid mess is all cleared up to even get our homestudy signed. I would love to say we have one in 8th or 10th but not happening right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we started on the 9th and it has been a rough couple weeks for my daughter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Emma's haircut. It looks so cute on her!!

    ReplyDelete