Monday, March 23, 2015

My Day

Lately my days have been busy from sun up to sun down. I go to bed tired and I wake up tired. I guess part of that problem is I can't wind down until about midnight.

This morning I dropped the kids off at school at 7:15 as usual and then had to head to Columbia for a pediatric cardiologist appointment for Little Man at 9 am. We had a little time to waste so stopped for donuts. We had a great time and I do believe that I washed most of the sugar off of him before his appointment.

Little Man attempted to speed up his appointment by yelling at the door and climbing around on anything he could find.


He also escaped from the room when the cardiologist stepped in.  I didn't know he could run so fast!

They did an ultrasound of his heart and determined that he looks great.  He had two issues with his heart; a fast heart rate and a hole.  Both issues have resolved.

At the end of our appointment the cardiologist looked at me and said that he hoped I had help at home because Little Man has so much ENERGY.

We were a few minutes away from Tasha so we went and picked up Vaida to watch her for the day. Tasha had a big test to take.

We loved on Vaida and send her home in need of a bath.  Larissa came home from school sad because she always leaves school before Birthday goodies are shared.  Today she missed out so we decided to make cupcakes.  Little Man shared his frosting with Vaida and patted her on the head giving her a frosting hairdo.


I brought out the bag of costumes and Larissa and Emma decided to put on a show.  Larissa would teach Emma a few dance steps and they would come out with costumes and dance steps to go with them.  They had a great time.  Emma and Larissa have been growing their relationship a lot lately and it is nice to watch.

Here they are as twins...



I had plans to get to bed early tonight.  Not going to happen.  It is almost 11 pm here and I have to go and take care of my mom before I can head to bed.  I guess I will head off to do that, maybe I will get to bed before midnight and not after midnight.

Good night.

1 comment:

  1. I have the same sleep issues. Don't get to bed until after 11 and up at 5:05. Just can't wind down before 11. Some nights it's almost 12.

    ReplyDelete