Saturday, April 4, 2020

Taking Precautions

Tasha is front line with this Coronavirus as a respiratory therapist. As reported everywhere they also have a shortage of supplies. She does get to wear some pretty cool gear!


I decided that I need to take precautions and make some masks. I realize that they don’t offer much protection but I am trying. Since the kids school was closed we haven’t taken them anywhere except for Benjamin to the doctor. I do most of the grocery shopping. I try to do everything that is recommended. Sometimes I don’t feel that it is enough. I hadn’t thought to sanitize the groceries I bring o to the home! I had a friend post about that but when I go I buy about $300 in groceries so I have a few days before I have to go again. That would be a lot of groceries to wipe down!

I would have never imagined that I would be using my sewing supplies for making masks!




This sewing machine has done a good job for me.




1 comment:

  1. You could just wipe down the fridge and freezer stuff and leave the other items, out of the bags, unbothered somewhere for a couple of days. Plastic grocery bags should be thrown away during all of this.

    ReplyDelete