Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Baby Shower

I had such a busy week last week. Several doctor appointments and recital pictures followed by the recital practice and dance. We had scheduled a baby shower for Sunday. When we made the date I thought that the dance recital was the following week. Ooops, scheduling mistake that meant I didn't get much sleep. Joselin wanted a lot of fruits so meal prep started Sunday after church. I got started at 1 and the party was at 5. Thankfully I already delegated the games to Tasha!

I also made a baby blanket the week before.....



Joselin wanted a soccer ball cake, football helmet, chocolate covered strawberries with cheesecake filling, and hot dogs.....sports theme.

After pipping the cake I realize that I am getting older, my hands were killing me. I don't know how people do that all day long!


Since we were dipping in chocolate we also did some pretzels.


Strawberries got dipped but no cheesecake


I felt like I was removing the brains of that poor watermelon.


Some decor....sports themed clothing I bought at a used children's store.


We had a football for everyone to sign.


The kids did some decorations.


A friend made a wreath.







This dish was from a facebook recipe, fruit and cheesecake, it was pretty tasty.


The easiest part, chips and dip.


Yes, I have three girls pregnant at this time!


It was a successful party. Not too many people came and we had just enough food. It was nice meeting some of Joselin's friends and their kids. 

So far Joselin's baby is still breech. He now weights over 4 lbs and is starting to get crowded. Hopefully he turns soon. They are doing regular ultrasounds to see if he turned yet. If Miguel doesn't turn they are talking about doing a C-section at 39 weeks. Naturally we have googled all the way to make a baby turn and Joselin is trying some out. She has another 5 weeks until she is 39 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment