Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Kids 2

Kids update continued.

Sarah is home and still working on her master degree. She was supposed to go on a mission trip on September but that has been cancelled. She will have a semester off and then I believe she just has one semester and student teaching to do. She is teaching English as a second language. She is a huge help with cooking. She enjoys trying new recipes but even she is growing weary of meal planning. I am proud of how hard she has worked to overcome her disabilities and for her huge, serving heart. I don’t have many pictures because she doesn’t like me to take them!









My goal is to get Sarah pictures! (Don’t tell her)

Anthony is doing well. He has worked hard and raised his GPA this last year in spite of the distance learning. He has worked hard on controlling his anger but his sarcasm has strengthened. I remember a time when he didn’t understand sarcasm and I can be very sarcastic so it is hard to say much about it.
He is another kid who is hard to get pictures of, I pretty much have to trap him. I am proud of how hard he has come with taking responsibility with his own education and working hard to get into college as well as controlling his anger. His closest relationships with his siblings are Larissa and Benjamin.









No comments:

Post a Comment