Thursday, May 7, 2020

Catch Up

I have been absent. Actually I have been very busy. With all the kids home I am busier than normal!

We have been watching Tasha’s babies, they are growing up so fast.


We’ve been working on our Lego town.


Taking pictures and being goofy.


Shaving off hair.


Michelle cut her own bangs and tried a new hairstyle. I thought she did a good job on the bangs.


I am just getting older. My phone doesn’t recognize me anymore.


The red head just gets cuter.



I’ve been sewing masks.


Having parking lot lunch with friends.


Celebrated Johns birthday with a homemade German chocolate cake. The neighbor gave him a gag gift, Benjamin loves it.



Miguel moved back to live with his mom.


Jason helped with Lego town.


He also wore his own virus protection suit.


Clyde caught a bunny we gave to the rehab center, he is doing well.


Added a llama to Larissa’s wall.


I painted a llama for Larissa.



We also received two foster kids and worked on school as well as our usual daily business. Tomorrow I will post on current foster situations.

3 comments:

  1. Good to see you're all doing well! Michelle's bangs are really nicely done! Who is Clyde?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im loving that lego town btw

    ReplyDelete