Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Bar Harbor, Maine

We arrived to fog. It cleared off pretty quick which we were thankful for because we have heard some folks complain that they couldn't see anything through the fog.


I will tell you, we enjoyed our cruise and ports but the food was awful. We bought food at each port and brought a lot of snacks on the ship to tide us over. Sarah said this was the first cruise we had gone on where she went to bed hungry and had no desire to go seek out food.

So, at this port we got off early for breakfast. I would have to say that this was the best meal for me for the entire cruise!





I had booked an excursion with Oli's Trolley online. It was cheaper than the excursions through the ship and they were right there when you get off the boat.




















Acadia National Park is beautiful. I wouldn't mind taking a little trip there one day to see more of it.

On the ship Benjamin finally decided that he wanted to learn his letters. He has had no interest and I haven't pushed him. It was so exciting to see him develop an interest in writing. He went from writing Ben to Benjamin in a day and then he just took off from there. My Instagram has a short video of him being excited on writing his name.


Weather is different up north, the pool.


No comments:

Post a Comment