Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Yesterday

I was so tired yesterday that I fell asleep really early! I spent the entire day before at the hospital and then a majority of yesterday at the hospital and getting ready for the baby and Joselin to come home.


Benjamin helped carry our the car seat.


I actually left the hospital early as she had a bunch of friends coming and the family wanted fed. We went out, it wasn't cooking or shopping.


Around midnight I got a call from DSS, wanted to know if we would take a 12 year old boy. I said that I have girls ages 11, 12 and 12 and I can not take in 12 year old boys. Yes, they will call you outside of your designated ages. I have had to learn how to say no!

Today I head to the hospital to wait for them to be discharged. More later. I have lots of thoughts and concerns at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment