Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Home

Joselin and Miguel got to come home today. They both are looking real good and Miguel has his first doctor appointment tomorrow at 8 am.


This is the only picture I have taken of him with his eyes open. Yes, I took about 15 pictures to capture him. I don't think he was happy with me.



I think that we are all exhausted. I tried to spend as much time as possible at the hospital. I had some concerns. On the first day I recognized that Joselin didn't always understand what was being said to her. I thought maybe it was the medications she was given for the C-section. However, I noticed the same the next day as did a friend of mine who sat with her for a bit for me.

I had not noticed this before. I assume that it was the setting. Maybe the medication and the stress. I am not sure but it concerned me.


Now we settle into a new normal!


No comments:

Post a Comment