Monday, July 2, 2018

Meet Miguel

Joselin and I headed to the hospital this morning for her scheduled C-section.


The procedure went well and even on schedule. We did learn that there was a reason why Joselin had a breech baby and it had to do with the shape of her uterus. Any other pregnancies she has will be breech. 


This is my first baby where I was able to cut the umbilical cord.


I felt that I was very blessed to be able to be with Joselin during this time. 


As small as Joselin is I thought that baby would be small. He weighed in at 7 lb 3 oz and 19 3/4 inches. He is bigger than any of my babies!


Just perfect with a stock of dark black hair.


Baby overload pictures ahead.........
















1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! He's gorgeous! His little face is too precious.

    ReplyDelete