Monday, November 25, 2019

Busy Weekend

Tasha and Ethan took a little trip to NC to celebrate her birthday so we had the three grandbabies for the weekend. I took the opportunity to do some Pinterest art. Owen is at the age where handprints are impossible so her did some footprints and Vaida did Santa and his rain deer.



Vaida wanted to do a gingerbread house so we picked up some kits from Five and Below. The kids had fun and success in keeping them together until they demolished them to eat the candy.











Owen wasn’t feeling well so he mostly wanted a lap to sleep on. He is such a cuddle bug.


I have decided that I need a table in the house for my craft stuff. I use the dining room table. We eat dinner together every night so it does pose a problem. My table is large but so is the family. I decided that I am going to squeeze a spot in the play area. So I started to organize the space. I got an itch to organize the duplos... in the spot where I want to put my table. It won’t stay organized long. Anyone have great storage ideas for duplos/legos that actually work?


Our weekend went fast and the week will be short. I feel like Christmas will be here very soon and I am not prepared.


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete