Friday, November 22, 2019

Paint Party


 We recently has a paint party. We had some good friends come and we all enjoyed painting and eating. The adults painted then the kids painted. We have our annual ornament party on December 8th. I am still looking for ideas for that! 



Looking at all my pictures makes me realize how I have been neglecting the blog. I just assume that people follow me on Instagram or Facebook and this is all old news or duplicated. But, I imagine that there are many that just read here so I will try to do a better job! You can’t fire me anyways.

Added the Benjamin picture because he looks so much older to me. He is growing up on me.









1 comment:

  1. All the artwork is lovely. Ben looks like he is holding a little replica of himself. What a sweet picture though.


    Erika

    ReplyDelete