Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Great Weekend

We had a very busy weekend. We were able to get most of the kids to the house for Thanksgiving and even had a few extra friends over. Joselin is mad at us so did not want to come.

We didn’t have much left overs! It is amazing how much food we go through. I cooked my green bean casserole using 16 cans of French cut green beans and a block of velveeta yet the next day they were done. Might have to bump it up to 20 cans next time. The lack of a double oven is limiting but I have found ways around it. I cook my turkey in a huge roaster and now have an extra deep electric skillet I used for my green beans. I currently don’t have a crock pot, they just don’t seem to last long for us and aren’t big enough to hold a meal anyways, they do work for sides. I have used my electric roaster like a crock pot successfully.



Thursday night we went to Target and bought some pj’s and such. I really didn’t have a strong need but enjoyed my time wit Sarah, Tasha and Kassi.


On Friday we decorated the tree and put up stockings and Sarah and I went out for a little Christmas shopping.






Saturday we went to church. We kept Owen for the weekend so Tasha could celebrate her 30th birthday. Makes me feel old! Miguel is still with us.


Sunday we took some family pictures, went to see Santa and ended the day at Kassi’s house since she prepared a nice meal for everyone.

The pictures will be out of order as my phone doesn’t like to let me move them around.






This is our 5th year visiting the same Santa. He doesn’t charge, you take your own pictures. 
We do tip him.







2 comments:

  1. Your family is adorable. I cant imagine feeding all of them. I struggle feeding family of 6. Glad you had a nice holiday.

    ReplyDelete