Monday, May 27, 2019

Photoshoot and More

Yesterday was photo day, Larissa needs a new headshot for Dallas since she got her braces taken off. I will be curious to see what kind of pictures the photographer got of Benjamin! He was.... uh....interesting. I think that he needs to work on following the photographers directions! We had the same photographer who did the last pictures and he remembered Benjamin, he told me that Benjamin makes him want to have kids! Haha, wonder if he feels the same way after my fiery kids photo session. I did catch some cute pictures of him.








We were there for 4 hours and had to entertain ourselves somehow.






We received our Dallas packet. Larissa has outgrown all her clothing! I need to find new jeans, ugh, we shopped for a new pair and had no luck. Dallas gets more expensive all the time, we need a formal dress, swimsuit (found one for photoshoot!), other fashion forward outfits (whatever that is) to wear throughout the day, cocktail dress, jeans wear and black outfit plus shoes. She has outgrown her shoes too! Moved up to size 10.

Larissa was most excited to find a swimsuit that she felt comfortable in. It is a one piece suit with a halter top. We never did a swimsuit picture because we couldn't find anything that she felt comfortable walking in front of people in!

We have our hotel reserved, next payday I need to buy some airline tickets. I found it interesting that the packet had paperwork for sponsors. I guess if I knew a lot of business owners I would attempt to do that but I don't. Do people normally fundraise for these things? It does get expensive! 

Sarah is looking to do a mission trip after she finished her master program (a requirement for graduation) and Larissa and Benjamin are killing us so we are going to visit an etsy shop or facebook business. We are planning an selling jewelry and other items from our artwork. Our plans aren't totally completed but it is a work in progress.

This week will be a busy week as it is the last week of school and our bitty baby has a court date. I was planning on going to the court hearing but it is the same day as Emma's 5th drade graduation and foster sons end of year party. We are packing up the baby in hopes that he will finally go home to his family.




1 comment:

  1. When you book your flights, check skiplagged.com. We've had amazing luck with them.

    ReplyDelete