Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Halloween, fever

Benjamin woke up on Halloween Eve morning and came to me crying, asked me to check his temperature. He knew he had a fever and he did. His prescription for the steroids is literally one dose. I measured it out and it wasn't enough! I gave him the smaller dose and left for work. His fever didn't rise but it also didn't go away. I left work and got a full dosage four hours later. I brought it home and gave it to him. Thankfully within two hours he was fever free and running around.

We had plans for Halloween Eve to do trunk or treat at our church and normally he would have missed out. Instead he was able to go and have fun. His fever did not come back.

Since we were not able to go to the Renaissance Festival this year we did a medieval theme trunk or treat. It gave us an opportunity to use all the amazon boxes we have accumulated.

Hundreds of people showed up. I think that people just anted to get out. We wore gloves and masks.











On Halloween Benjamin went to a few of our neighbors where he received huge amounts of candy because we had no trick or treaters so they were trying to unload their candy.








1 comment:

  1. Hi! I was just thinking about your cute family today and hope you are all doing well. Sending good thoughts and prayers your way!

    ReplyDelete