Monday, June 15, 2020

Kids



Curious how the adult kids are doing? In a nutshell....

Jason is living home. His job is gone so he is working with another man who lost his job and is trying to start up a business. He and George are doing well. No wife, no kids. Guess no grandkids from him! He says he doesn't want any kids. I can respect that. He takes good care of George. He also has the great hair that Tasha is jealous of! He helps me with my projects, spoils Benjamin and recently did his first paint pour.









Tasha is working as a respiratory therapist so is busy. Her husband was working from home but just went back to work. Their two kids are growing and doing great. They own their own home but plan on buying a bigger home in the next 5 years.





Kissing his sleeping sister.





Joselin, uh, well, when she insisted on taking Miguel back I told her I couldn't do back and forth because of this virus. She had him less than a week and she asked me to take him for a week. This was when Benjamin was sick and so I told her I couldn't take him. So, she is currently mad at us. Can't forgive us. A lot of stuff went down between the adult kids and not good stuff. She has a lot of anger. I wish she could find the right person to talk with.




Kassi is struggling. She is a hard worker but I really wish she would go back to school. She has so much untapped potential that she is not using right now. Her kids are growing up so fast and Noah starts 4k next year. She is a great parent and has learned a lot over the last few years. I hope that once he is in school maybe she will go back to school. She used to be the tallest daughter but has lost that spot! She also learned to swim, yay!

I realize that all my pictures of Noah swimming include my foster, he sure loves the water. And no pictures of Kassi swimming, no pictures means it didn't happen.















No comments:

Post a Comment