Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Nothing

Today I did nothing. I couldn’t seem to motivate myself to get up off the couch and do much. I guess I just needed a day off.  Anyone does hit a wall where all your motivation is gone? I sat and watched tv, did some homeschooling and some shopping for foster kids birthday. What she wanted for her birthday was to go shopping at the mall. That isn’t going to happen so she came up with something she wanted. I ordered it today but not sure it will be here in time.

Jason took George to the vet. He had gone to his dads and George got fleas. George is allergic to fleas. Jason has run out of Trifexis and isn’t working right now so he didn’t restock. We picked some stuff at the store but it was useless. George was scratching so much he was making sores. We tried to slow down the scratching...... and made an appointment at the vet.


Jason took him today and things were different. They meet you as you drive up and take your pet. You are to leave and they call you when you can come get your pet. We were shocked that the vet bill came to $438. Obviously I paid that over the phone and Jason picked him up along with a bag of medicines. He had developed a skin infection. We got all the medicines the vet suggested. But, I wondered what people did who can’t afford that cost. Jason couldn’t pay that. George needed it. Ahh, the cost of pet ownership. 

I didn’t get any pictures of Benjamin’s bedroom. I didn’t even change out the laundry so I will have to restart the load in the morning. Actually I thought it was Tuesday for most of the day! 

Tomorrow will be a more productive day!



1 comment:

  1. Did you know Costco Pharmacy carries pet medications? Often times for less. Walmart may also.

    Erika

    ReplyDelete