Monday, January 13, 2020

Scammed

Finally finding a moment to sit down and write! It has been a very busy Christmas season for us.

I was slow to purchase gifts this year.  Waiting too long for a family this size is not a good thing! One gift I actually ordered early was from someone on Etsy. Larissa has been asking for years for one of those reborn babies. I have balked at buying one because of the price.  I decided to buy one for her this year and it was supposed to come the week before Christmas. The day before it was supposed to ship the shop disappeared. As in gone from Etsy and Facebook and other locations I found information on. That doll wasn't cheap. It was also Larissa's main gift. It was not possible to go out and buy another one. Besides they had my money. Etsy even gave me a $50 gift card for Etsy.

Anyone else find themselves dealing with scammers? I often wonder how it would be if they took all those resources and effort into something positive how much of an impact they would have.


No comments:

Post a Comment