Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Halloween 2018


We had a pretty low key Halloween here this year. The kids did their pumpkins when Kathy was here and we enjoyed baking the seeds. Larissa enjoyed dressing up for dance.


I took all the kids out to a couple of local churches to go Trunk of Treating.


Anthony no longer trick of treats but they did have popcorn and cotton candy at one of the churches.



After the kids loaded up on candy I took them to a few select neighbors who wants to see the kids dressed up. It was a school night so we ended very early but gathered a lot of candy.

Now I just need to book the dentist appointments and take the rotting pumpkins off of the front porch!

Halloween for me just isn't like it used to be. I do it for the kids but honestly, I could do without it! Benjamin did enjoy his uniform, he wore it for weeks and continues to wear it!

How do you feel about Halloween?

2 comments:

  1. The kids look so cute.

    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly not into Halloween. I have little ones so dress them up go to a trunk or treat then home. They have costumes to add to the dress up stash. I dont even buy candy because no one does door to door anymore

    ReplyDelete