Monday, May 23, 2011

Lazy

Not much to say, I have been extremely lazy the last few days. My biggest accomplishment was getting Larissa's bun to look nice for her recital. I can honestly blame this cold I have, I would love it if I could breath again. First it was the cough keeping me up half the night and then the congestion. Seems like the cold medicines they sell now don't work as well as they used to.
.
Tomorrow I will be taking Sarah into Columbia so she can take an end of year exit exam for one of her classes. She is almost finished with her classes and she has done really well with her online work. She works independently and I don't have to monitor her at all. I do receive weekly emails from the school updating me on her attendance. After this semester she will only need three more credits to graduate.
.
I really do need to motivate myself to do some work around the house. I have two cribs to take apart and laundry to wash. I still need to pick up the baby stuff that is scattered all around the house. Without two babies underfoot you would think that I would have lots of energy to get it done. Just the opposite, I seem to have no motivation.
.
Tonight we had 5 kids home, 2 dogs and 2 cats in heat.....and the house was sooooo quiet. I will get used to it after a while. Probably about the same time I stop having these feelings like I am forgetting something every time I leave the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment