Monday, May 16, 2011

I Actually Won Something!

My craft boxes won "Top Pick" on Would You Like to Craft? I won a $10 gift card to Lowes. I will definitely use that card. Typically I do not link to many sites I visit, however lately I have felt more like joining in on the fun.
.
I can tell that my blogging skills are marginal when they tell me to "Grab a Button" and I have no idea what they are talking about! Thank goodness for internet searches. I think that the button is going to show up.
.
Sometimes I wonder if I should put my crafts somewhere else, perhaps on another blog. I don't because my crafting is sporadic, depending on what is going on in my life. So my blog incorporates: crafting, parenting, adoption, foster care and all that comes with it.
.
Some days I do wonder if I give folks whiplash....talking about mental illnesses one day and making marshmallow cones the next. Frequently, my way of dealing with the stresses in my life are to create something. Creating keeps me sane......although it may just drive my husband crazy!

I have been doing just a little too much playing lately and my house shows it. So, I am off to clean, yuck, my least favorite thing.

2 comments: