Friday, March 25, 2011

Busy, busy, ACK, BUSY, BUSY

So, I was so busy before I got a call last week from adoptions. No, not a kid but finally some movement forward. We are getting a visit next from the adoption worker to do our homestudy.
Thus the ACK!
.
I have been anticipating having May off so that I could do some spring cleaning. I really don't have the time to do it now. However, it looks like I am doing it now even though I am crazy busy.
.
I did take some time to have lunch and do a little shopping with some of my girls the other day. I kept Larissa home from school so I could spend a little time with her.
.
I know that I am going crazy when I forget what day of the week it is. I forgot it was Friday today. That may not be a big issue but I had an assignment that had to be in by 8 pm, it was submitted at 10 pm because I realized at 9:45 that it was Friday. Oooops.
.
So, no zoo or other excitement this weekend. I will be cleaning and organizing our clutter. Hmmmmm, there are some empty tubs in the garage.....

No comments:

Post a Comment