Saturday, April 10, 2010

Playing the Tourist

Our time here in San Antonio is getting shorter and shorter. Our plans today were to go to the Riverwalk and the Alamo.
Maybe visit the Rivercenter Mall

Perhaps take a boat ride.....

and eat at one of the restaurants along the river.


However, I changed my mind and decided that I wanted to get one of those olde time pictures taken so we headed to Gruene again.

We visited this shop to take a picture...


Some of us got bored waiting for our turn.

Whew, don't mess with that family. Most of us were able to stay in tough character.

We headed over to check out the Guadalupe River. It is too cold for tubing and I don't think that we will have time to do it before we leave in May.

The weather was beautiful and the motorcyclists were out in mass.

I'd love to raft down that river.
I wonder what the story is with the cross on the bank.

Then we mozied over to Mozie's for some grub.


The sliders definitely had cheese.


Hope y'all are having a great weekend too.
Now to make plans for next weekend......

No comments:

Post a Comment